TERMS & CONDITIONS
The products or services mentioned are intended for American consumers only, and the claims made here relate solely to the products and services sold or provided by INFINITI, a division of Nissan North America, Inc. ("Infiniti")
GENERAL PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
The Infiniti Exclusiviti program is a membership benefits program offering special rates on various partners' goods or services for current Infiniti owners.
This program gives owners/lessees of Infiniti vehicles exclusive access to extraordinary experiences, one-of-a-kind opportunities and the benefits of being connected to world-class partners hand-selected to match their distinctive style, taste and sophistication. A listing of program partners and consumer benefits can be found on each partner page by clicking on the partner icons below.
To apply for membership, visit the REGISTER page on this site.
- Vehicle Eligibility: Infiniti Exclusiviti membership is available to every Infiniti vehicle that has been purchased or leased from an authorized Infiniti Retailer and delivered to purchaser/lessee during the Program Period. Membership in the Infiniti Exclusiviti program is free.
- Customer Eligibility: Any one of the following individuals is eligible to apply for Infiniti Exclusiviti membership in respect to a new Infiniti vehicle purchased or leased: (a) where the registered owner or lessee ("Owner") is an individual, either: (i) the Owner; or (ii) the regular driver or custodian of the vehicle; or (b) where the Owner is an organization, the regular driver or custodian of the vehicle. Infiniti reserves the right to reject any application for membership in the event Infiniti is unable to verify that the applicant for membership meets the eligibility requirements above.
- Members' Partner : The individual who activates Infiniti Exclusiviti membership may also nominate their spouse or partner (the "Members' Partner") to be eligible to access the Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges available to Members, provided that the applicant is accepted as a Member.
- Registration Process: To apply to become a Member, complete the registration form online at the REGISTER page of the website.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions - Applicants must accept these Terms and Conditions. If a Members' Partner is nominated by the applicant, the Members' Partner must also accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Expiration/Termination - Membership of the Infiniti Exclusiviti program will continue until the earlier of the following occurs: (a) there is a change in ownership of the Infiniti car to which the Infiniti Exclusiviti membership relates (in which case the Member is required to notify Infiniti of the change in ownership by contacting the Infiniti Exclusiviti Support Line at 866.793.5831; or (b) the membership is discontinued by Infiniti for any reason, including pursuant to Section 3 below.
- Non-Transferrable Individuals may only have one Infiniti Exclusiviti membership for each Infiniti car they own. Membership is not transferable. For clarity, membership does not transfer with a change in ownership of the car.
- Participating Dealers - All franchised Infiniti Retailers who agree to abide by these official Terms and Conditions are eligible to participate.
- Expiration dates vary on Infiniti Exclusiviti Partner offers. Check the PARTNER DISCLAIMER page to understand the terms of each Infiniti Exclusiviti Partner offer.
- Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges are subject to: (a) availability; and (b) any terms and conditions set out from time to time at the Website and in any other current material describing the Infiniti Exclusiviti Partner offers and Infiniti Exclusiviti program (including any brochure or other advertising material issued in relation to Infiniti Exclusiviti).
- Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges are not transferable. Members are responsible for ensuring that their Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges are not used by individuals other than the Member or Member's Partner unless those individuals are accompanied by either the Member or the Members' Partner. For this reason, Infiniti Exclusiviti Partners may require sufficient Personal Information to identify the Member or the Members' Partner at the time Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges are arranged or provided.
- Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges will not be exchanged for cash or credit, refunded or replaced by Infiniti or any Infiniti Exclusiviti Partner.
- Neither Members nor Members' Partners are permitted to sell, trade or otherwise transfer Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges for benefit.
- Infiniti may at any time cancel or suspend an individual's membership in the Infiniti Exclusiviti program for any reason, including if the Member or the Members' Partner has breached these Terms and Conditions or been involved in any situation which, in the reasonable opinion of Infiniti, is likely to damage or bring any of the Infiniti Exclusiviti program, a Infiniti Exclusiviti Partner or Infiniti into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule.
- Infiniti gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Infiniti Exclusiviti program and may at any time cancel or suspend the Infiniti Exclusiviti program without prior notice to Members. If this occurs, Members will be notified in writing within a reasonable period after the cancellation or suspension.
- Infiniti may change these Terms and Conditions and the Infiniti Exclusiviti program at any time without notice, including, without limitation, by:
(a) adding or removing Infiniti Exclusiviti Partners;
(b) adding or removing Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges;
(c) varying the terms and conditions for particular Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges; or
(d) introducing terms designed to ensure the equitable distribution of Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges to Members.
- A copy of the current Terms and Conditions will be available at the Website or by calling the Infiniti Exclusiviti support line at 866-793-5714.
- Infiniti reserves the right to introduce a fee for the Infiniti Exclusiviti Program, in which case it will give Members at least 30 days written notice that this is to occur.
- All warranties and conditions, including any implied by law, are expressly excluded from these Terms and Conditions to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any liability (whether in contract, warranty, tort or otherwise) that Infiniti cannot by law exclude in respect of goods and services is limited, where and to the extent permitted, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods and services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at Infiniti's option.
- In addition to the limitations above, Infiniti and the Infiniti Exclusiviti Partners, and their officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of any nature caused by, or any claim arising directly or indirectly or in any way attributable to, (i) any information or data contained in the Website or in Infiniti Exclusiviti program materials or the functionality of the Website, (ii) the performance, the failure to perform or the delay in performance of the obligations of Infiniti and/or the Infiniti Exclusiviti Partners under these Terms and Conditions or (iii) any act or omission of an Infiniti Exclusiviti Partner, whether or not caused by negligence, including any loss arising as a result of the provision of, or failure to provide an Infiniti Exclusiviti Privilege or the loss, theft or destruction of a Infiniti Exclusiviti Privilege, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- Infiniti Retailers may offer Members specific benefits that are not Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges. Any such benefits are not part of the Infiniti Exclusiviti Program, and Infiniti is not associated with, nor has any liability for, these Infiniti Retailer benefits.
- The limitations on liability and exclusions contained in this section 5 shall survive the expiration or termination of membership in the Infiniti Exclusiviti program.
- All trade-marks, trade names, trade dress, images, logos, or emblems identifying Infiniti or its products or services (the "Trade-Marks") are proprietary marks of Infiniti or its affiliates. Your use of and access to the Website does not grant you any license or right to use the TradeMarks. Further, all third party trade-marks, trade names, trade dress, images, logos, or emblems contained on this Website are the trade-marks, service marks and/or trade names of their respective holders. Infiniti does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders, and any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
- All rights, including copyright and database right, in the Website and Infiniti Exclusiviti program materials and their contents, are owned by or licensed to Infiniti, or otherwise used by Infiniti as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image, audio clips, video clips, and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Infiniti or the copyright holder. You may not adapt, alter or modify any of the material or information in the Website or Infiniti Exclusiviti program materials or use them for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use the Website and Infiniti Exclusiviti materials only for lawful purposes. Infiniti reserves the right to use for its own purposes, including for publicity purposes, any material submitted to the Website, including text and images, either on the Website or in any other form. Infiniti reserves the right to monitor submissions to the Website and to edit or reject any submissions.
- Infiniti may engage third parties to supply services for it in connection with the Infiniti Exclusiviti program.
- Failure by Infiniti to enforce a particular term or condition does not constitute a waiver of that term or condition by Infiniti.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions contained in any other material relating to the Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges Program or Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges, these Terms and Conditions will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States applicable therein. The Member submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States, and courts competent to determine appeals from those courts, with respect to any proceedings that may be brought at any time relating to these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of the United States in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, it shall be severed and deleted from the relevant clause. All other Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- All terms and conditions of Infiniti's Privacy Statement are hereby incorporated by reference herein.
- Infiniti does not endorse, make any representations or warranties, or hold responsibility over any external websites that may be linked to and from the Website. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on the Website is outside the control of Infiniti and you visit such websites entirely at your own risk.
- "Infiniti Exclusiviti Partner" means any organization or individual that provides Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges to Members from time to time. Current Infiniti Exclusiviti Partners are described on the Infiniti Exclusiviti Website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the use of the term "partner" herein does not create or imply any form of partnership, joint venture or any other form of business entity between Infiniti and any other third party vendor (s).
- "Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges" means the benefits and privileges made available to Members, as described on the Infiniti Exclusiviti Website or in other promotional material for the Infiniti Exclusiviti program, as varied by Infiniti from time to time, and which may include receiving access to special rates on Infiniti Exclusiviti Partners' goods and services.
- "Infiniti Exclusiviti" or "Infiniti Exclusiviti program" means the program under which Members are offered Infiniti Exclusiviti Privileges.
- "Infiniti" means Infiniti a division of Nissan North America, Inc. with an address at P.O. Box 685003, Franklin, TN 37068.
- "Infiniti Retailer" means a person who has been appointed by Infiniti as an authorized dealer of Infiniti vehicles and related products.
- "Member" means an individual who is the registered owner or lessee of an Infiniti vehicle and completed the registration process, and whose membership has not expired or been terminated under clauses 1.6 or 3.1.
- "Members' Partner" has the meaning given in clause 1.3.
- "Owner" means the registered owner or lessee of an Infiniti vehicle.
- "Personal Information" means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in writing or spoken, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
- "Registration Form" means the Infiniti Exclusiviti Registration Form, which an Owner can complete by visiting the REGISTER page of this site.
- "Website" means at InfinitiUSA.com.